Sunday, March 28, 2010

Haley & Rob

Rob always hears me talk about Haley and our little play dates at Ate's. The day before we left for our honeymoon, (Monday the 15th), Rob finally got to come with me and join in on the fun....and so did Edge and King. Unfortunately for Haley, everyone was off of work and at home, her nap time was late, she was terrified of King and stayed on the other side of the gate with Uncle Rob. She was sooo tired though that they didn't really get a chance to play and she passed out as soon as she laid down. There's always next time! At least I got a picture of the two of them!


1 comment:

  1. That's so cute. I showed Haley and she said, "awww! I'm sad! King smell my food and smell me!" and now she keeps saying "show me uncle rob and haley!"

    ReplyDelete